Share your map

I made this map to promote online shopping at local retailers…

5 Likes

Hi Michel,
I’m new to MapHub and this is my first post in the community.

This is a great map!
I want to just confirm, are the circular photos you’re using as pins individual icons you created and uploaded or are you using code to insert the loaded photo?

Hi there.

After discussions on our area group for an updated map of our Association’s active and dormant clubs I found MapHub and was amazed by what it offers. So after tracking down as much info as possible I got started on a map for RTSA and here’s the results so far:

6 Likes

Hi Zsolt Ero

First of all thank you for your support! As family we are creating a map solution for the small companies owner and entrepreneur, we started last sunday, here you go:

3 Likes

Hi Angelo, and welcome to the forum congratulations for making that map! To keep this thread only about sharing, I’ve edited your post about the bug as it’s been fixed now.

1 Like

perfect! goa ahead, and again thank you for all you have done!

Hello, this is the map we are working on…Place names contain a lot of information about history and human relationship with nature.

4 Likes

This is a map that shows how to write the word “country” on (almost) every European language. The similar ones are colored, and the unique ones are light-gray. I am also currently working on a similar map, but with Asia and Oceania.
P.S.: If anyone knows how to write “country” on the languages I missed, it will be highly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

https://maphub.net/Shwabb1/how-to-write-word-country-on-every-european-language

5 Likes

Hi, This is a map I have been working on, it is in Dutch, it shows historical photographs at the place where it was taken. With some information. I am aiming to also work on the surrounding areas

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing it, it looks like you’ve definitely put a lot of work into it!

I have created a project in December 2019, where I attempt to trace the large roads of the world.

1 Like

I’m also using your platform for a Paragliding map! What a coincidence you are a pg pilot too.

I’m collecting the GPS tracks from the most adventurous hike+flights around the world (vol bivouac). Here it is: https://maphub.net/flying-light/flying-light
And then I’m using it as a source to slowly write articles about those places: www.flying-light.com
ivan

1 Like

We are working on a map with nice places to travel. Places that we’ve been already, or places that we still want to go. It could be an interesting map for other travellers too. I just started it yesterday, so we’re still busy adding places to it and finding things out.

I’m not sure if it’s possible, but if you have idea’s about locations, can you add them as well?

2 Likes

Have you heard of Polarsteps? It’s a great app too.

Hi Donojang and Welcome to the forum! This map is set to “private” mode so no one can view it, except you.

Hi Ivan and Welcome to the forum!

What an amazing map and website you made! So it is from multiple pilots, do I understand right?

Zsolt

Hi Manual and Welcome to the forum. It looks really nice with great photos!

1 Like

It should be public now, I work on it almost every day.

Thanks, now we can also see it! It must have been a huge effort to do this, how do you do the shape imports/exports? Do you export from OSM in some way?

Actually I go on the default basemap for MapHub, which shows all the roads, then I choose a section of road that I want to trace e.g. the road from Beijing to Tianjin, then I go to the satellite ESRI map, which doesn’t show the roads and I trace it by hand. I aim to do the majority of highways around the world, I have spent 11 months already working on it so far.