Reorder items

Is it possible to reorder items?

Hi,

Unfortunately not at the moment. What would be your use case requiring the reordering of items?

I am adding information by date, but am having to go back and fill in gaps. Plus I would like the most recent incident to top the list – reverse chromo order.

URL: https://maphub.net/phxdigitalcontent/wrongwaydrivingninarizona

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation and the link to the sample map! It is indeed quite important for your use case. I’ll promise this will be implemented in the final version of MapHub, which we are working on right now.

1 Like

Thank you!

Heya! I’m a brand new user, super excited to create my own map! Is there any update on this feature coming soon? I need it too :slight_smile:

Hi Morgan,

It requires rewriting a big part of the UI code, definitely not an easy change. I might implement it in the future, but right now I’m only concentrating on fixing bugs.

Zsolt

Thanks for the update…

I also would be interested in re-ordering the items

+1 for reordering imported GPS files please. Sometimes I want to show a main route and alternates, and I need the main route to be on the top (rendered last).

This feature would be super useful! I want it too. It’s a very basic feature with obvious uses. Thanks

This has now been implemented in MapHub, you can read more about it in the following blog post: