Question about importing track info

Thank you for maphub! I was using Google Maps since 2009 through all of its changes, to keep track of my kayaking paddle tracks. I keep them organized by year and each can have up to 65 tracks in each. So now that you are limited to 1 track per layer and 10 layers only I was stuck (I stopped uploading in mid 2015 the changes must have happened while I was not looking. So I am thrilled to be able to continue with the plan I had before, and importing the tracks for Google was super easy. My map is here FYI (https://maphub.net/Design-by-Sue/tracks)

So my question is, I am using a Garmin and downloading the GPX files from it, When I import into MapHub the info such as miles, max speed, time etc does not appear and I have had to add it manually in the description. (At one point Google Maps displayed tis automatically (you can see them if you click on a track in 2014. Click on 2019 track and you will see how they are typed in) If this is currently a feature how so I enable it - if it is not a feature I would request that this be added.

Another question that just came to mind, is is there a color picker available for the track colors? I am running out of color choices. Again if not available I request it as a future feature.

Again thanks for the fantastic site and programming.

Sue

Hi Sue,

I’m happy to hear that you are using MapHub for organising your kayaking tracks. Can you send me a sample GPX I can have a look at? I don’t know if the fields you are mentioning is supported in GPX at all, but if you send me the file I can answer it better.

For color picker, other users have asked it as well and it’s already on our feature list. I’ll notify you once it gets implemented.

Zsolt