Map to website question

Hello there, we are new to MapHub and are based in Dublin, Ireland. We are compiling map of the local community aimed at school children which will feature some haunted sites and ghost sightings !

We were wondering how to export the map to our web team so that they can embed this on our website. If anyone could let us know what format we should be using to export, then that would be good.

Thanks !

At the right of your screen is a ā€˜Shareā€™ button, and then thereā€™s the option to embed it on a website.

Make sure you have the visibility on 'Public".

2 Likes

Hi Gmontg and Welcome to the forum!

Were you able to embed the map into your website based on @manuelcā€™s instructions?

Zsolt

Hello@gmontg. I would be keen to know if it worked and also see the results if you are happy to share the website with me. I am planning on doing something very similar:)

Hi @Lucie-p and welcome to the forum!

If you are interested in some websites with embedded MapHub maps, here are a few examples:
Hi @Lucie-p and welcome to the forum!

If you are interested in some websites with embedded MapHub maps, here are a few examples:

https://barsaround.me/

Barsaround.me is by @Michel, he is also present here.

Hi there - sorry for the delay in responding and thanks to everyone who got back to me about this ! I can see the examples given here and they look good ! We are working on a different map now. I still have some questions about the embedding map feature and the functions involvedā€¦

1. What does ā€œPanelā€ (Open/Closed/Disabled) do ?
  2. What does the ā€œResponsiveā€ checkbox actually do ?

If anyone can explain, I would be very grateful, thanks !

Hi,

Panel - the state of the panel on the right side
Responsive - changes pixels to %. Based on your siteā€™s design one might be better than the other.

If you can edit the CSS of the website, generally you can have much better styling compared so the width/height values in there.