Editable Description Text for Map Markers + Other Questions

Hi all, been on the platform for a while under the business plan but honestly have been underutilizing the system. A few questions I would appreciate receiving some clarification on from the founder or the community before I go through the effort of using this platform more extensively:

How can I add a text description for each map marker so it appears on a map? Using symbols is great, but when there are a lot of similar markers, it makes the task of locating the specific one much more difficult.

• Self-hosting solution - is this still an option? How expensive/complicated would this solution be?
  • Magic links, can they be registered to new links in case an existing link becomes compromised?
  • What are the limits on map views under the business plan?

Thanks much, looking forward to seeing some clarity on these items soon!

@hyperknot Any feedback on this request? Or is there a way to already do this?

Esta verdaderamente es una necesidad para que el usuario se pueda ubicar rápidamente si la necesitar de dar click en alguno de los iconos marcadores. Quisiera una solución también a esto.

Hi,

First, for direct questions I recommend using the contact form. The forum is for community to share solutions with each other.

• Self-hosting it was never an option

• Magic links: do you mean secret links of a map? The functionality is there but there is no UI option for this, I can add a button for this.

• What are the limits on map views under the business plan? There are no limits, you can have unlimited views. There are maps which sometimes receive 1 million views per day.

• How can I add a text description for each map marker so it appears on a map?
    I don’t understand this sorry, you’d like to have something like the label currently?

• user can quickly locate himself: There is the geolocation button for this, in the lower left corner.