Edit/Remove Embedded Play Button

Is there a way to get rid of the play button? I understand there is a check box next to “button” in the embed options but that does not take that play button away. I have tried to edit the code and still no success. Has anyone been able to edit or remove this feature from their embed code?

2 Likes

Hi Ckincaid,

Currently the play button is a limitation to make sure we are not overloading the server. Also your mobile users get a much faster page load this way, as they only need to load the small image, not the full map.

But “autoplay” feature is in the works, and I’ll notify you once it’s been implemented.

Zsolt

I am interested in seeing this removed as well. At least for the desktop version. I understand the need for the mobile version to have it.

1 Like

is there an update on the autoplay functionality? Will it be available in the near future or is it still a long way from being implemented?

Autoplay will be available in the near future, but it’ll require a paid account as it requires considerate server resources.

Love Maphub…
I have embedded maphub on my website, I would like to have a popup that could show a small webpagepage. As a work around I open a small window in same tab but when the user does a back button the play button shows again. would it be possible to have a time delay on the play button say 2 min. or ??
Thanks
chris

Ok an update it works fine on a computer connected to standard wifi the button does not appear, my wifi is via a router with a tetherd cell phone.

Hi, I just wanted to update this thread, Autoplay has been released.