Adding Symbols and Marker Colors

Hello there,

I am creating a map for date night ideas for my company and I was wondering if you could as a Music symbol to represent live music venues.

Also, is there a way I can add definitions to each color? I want to make red bars, dark blue dinner, orange for live music, purple for variety or misc, etc.

Hi Angelique,

In the stable version, soon it’ll be possible to have custom marker icons, but I’ve added a feature request to add music venues to the default set.

About colors, it’s up to you, many users choose colors exactly like you do. Just pick whichever color you want for each item.

Thank you!

For colors, I wanted to define each color and have legend so users can turn each marker off and on. ZeeMaps has a feature where you can create a legend, define each marker color, and filter each marker by color. You can also turn off certain markers. I’m assuming this is no a feature yet.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2996073

@AHRTheLeague, layer grouping and visibility have been implemented in MapHub, you can read more about it in the following blog post:

Custom icons are now possible on MapHub. You can read about it detail in the following post: