Hi! I`m new and looking for some specific advices

Hi, Im Nicolás. I found maphub while looking for the best tool to develop the first Argentinian Football Clubs Atlas. Im no journalist or historian, just a pharmacist who deeply loves maps and football (among other stuff). This project is completely amateur and the only purpose is to finally provide a clear map to know the distribution of our clubs and try to give my view on how the tournaments organization can be improved in such a big country. Does anybody knows if my public maps dissapear if I unsuscribe from the hobbyist plan? I fear not finding financing for the project and having to unsubscribe in a while.
Thanks!
Nico.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Zsolt, the founder of MapHub. First, no maps ever disappear from MapHub, even if you stop your subscription. So feel free to create the map and if you need financial help feel free to write to me I might be able to support your cause with a Hobbyist plan.

Best regards,
Zsolt

1 Like

Hi Zsolt, thank you for answering me. Your message is the best motivation I could find to start the project. I was planning to start the Hobbyist free trial today and see how much impact would that represent on my economy. I hope I can afford it, otherwise I will write you again. Thank you again.
Nico.

1 Like